Seymour, IN TEAM DRIVERS
Posted on 13/2/2023
Hunter Express LTD in Brampton, ON is looking for AZ Team drivers for Dedicated Seymour Indiana Runs!!
We are looking for great drivers to join our fantastic fast-growing team!
Turn Miles into Smiles & Apply Today!
· Mon- Fri. runs
· Must be willing to work Saturday (if required)
· No Touch freight.
· Great Pay Package.
· Dedicated Auto parts run.
· Disability and Life Insurance package.
· Performance Bonus paid per load not per month!
· We offer EXCELLENT COMPENSATION
· Pre-planned dispatch.
Round Trip Brampton to Seymour IN.
· 1year verifiable AZ experience.
· Clean CVOR and Abstracts
. Fast Card is a Must.
· Good Safety Record.
Become a member of our transportation family! Apply now or contact our recruiters today at 905-791-3090 Ex 551.
Job Type: Full-time
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Verifiable: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Expected start date: 2023-08-05
TEXAS TEAM DRIVERS
Posted on 13/2/2023
Hunter express Immidiatly Require TX Team Drivers
Terminal - Brampton,ON
Weekly no. of trips - 1.5
Miles - 20k Plus
Every other weekend work
Dedicated Openboard - One way Dedicated other way open Board
Pick up - Drop Switch
Delivery - Live Off Load
Reefer/ Dry/ Hazmat
Dedicated Automatic Truck
Human Resources Manager
Posted on 14/2/2023
Hunter Express is a leading logistics and transportation company servicing Canada and the United States. We are a recognized consolidator of asset-based transportation companies. We welcome growth, new ideas and the provision of opportunity!
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager to add to our team.
The HR Manager will work to provide various levels of support to the corporate and operational teams. This role will provide business leaders support across all locations. Success in this role requires someone who is highly motivated, able to communicate at all levels and uses exceptional leadership skills to influence and gain trust from the operations team members. The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for providing human resources expertise across all business channels, this expertise includes employee relations, talent acquisition, engagement, compensation, and compliance. This challenging position will require you to be both strategic and hands-on while building critical relationships with leaders, employees, and vendors, providing solutions that have a direct impact on our business.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Partner with business unit leaders to implement people planning strategies
• Manage the succession & development planning for current employees; support leaders in completing annual performance reviews
• Manage the employee benefits program and work with the Health and Safety team to develop, implement and report on a variety of wellness programs and initiatives
• Lead the implementation of required training programs for employees to meet all provincial and federal guidelines for the transportation industry
• Support operational leaders with employee relations matters by advising on best practices to achieve positive results through the creation, maintenance and communication of various company programs
• Create, maintain and communicate company policies for all areas of the business
• Support talent acquisition activities by participating in planning sessions and interviews for key roles and as needed
• Support the HR Director in implementing and deploy strategic planning in all areas of the department
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent experience
• 5-7 years of experience managing a diverse team of leaders in the transportation field